What is Dermalinfusion?
Dermalinfusion is an innovative, effective, and inexpensive skin rejuvenation treatment, restoring youthful, supple, refreshed facial skin. Our Dermalinfusion in Pittsburgh works by combining the power of exfoliation with scientifically formulated serums – allowing the serums to bypass your skin’s natural defenses and penetrate deep. Dermalinfusion can treat:
- Sun spots, age spots, and other pigmentation issues
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars
- Loose skin and the early signs of aging
Because dermalinfusion is gentle and non-invasive, the treatment can be combined with other procedures like dermaplaning, PCA chemical peels, and light therapies.
At Premier Plastic Surgery, we offer comprehensive dermalinfusion treatments at both of our locations, giving you a chance to restore your skin so it looks refreshed, renewed, and rejuvenated, feeling soft and supple.
DermaSweep in Pittsburgh, PA
Our Pittsburgh location offers dermalinfusion with the revolutionary DermaSweep system. DermaSweep provides a three-part, painless, non-invasive, all-in-one treatment that:
- Exfoliates: by using a patent-pending bristle-tip handpiece, DermaSweep gently removes the top layer of skin. This gentle exfoliation effectively removes the dirt, dead, and dying cells from your face – reducing the appearance of blemishes and imperfections on your skin and revealing the glowing and new skin cells underneath.
- Improves circulation: DermaSweep’s innovative technology also improves circulation and blood flow in your skin, allowing nourishing nutrients and oxygen to reach your skin cells faster and easier.
- Infuses: the DermaSweep system infuses custom serums immediately after exfoliation to allow the serum to penetrate deep into your skin. Serums are available to treat many common skin problems and the typical signs of aging.
DiamondTome in Wexford, PA
Our Wexford location offers dermalinfusion with the state-of-the-art DiamondTome system, providing extremely gentle, yet effective, exfoliation, and infusion. The DiamondTome system is fully customizable with different sizes and varying coarseness to address any skin and in any condition. DiamondTome comes with several benefits over standard microdermabrasion:
- Improved results: Because diamonds don’t cause heat or inflammation on your skin, we can perform more aggressive and effective exfoliation without any of the usual side effects.
- No downtime: Treatment with DiamondTome is so gentle that there is no downtime associated with the procedure. Patients typically then return to their usual day-to-day activities.
- Pain-free: patients tell us that the procedure is painless and comfortable.
- Customizable: DiamondTome has many customization options so that your skin gets the treatment it needs – not a “one-size-fits-all” procedure that may cause more harm than good.
- Serums: With the addition of the Hydro Wand, the DiamondTome provides state-of-the-art serum infusion that can treat almost any skin condition.
Am I a candidate?
If you are suffering from early signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, or countless other skin problems – then dermalinfusion in Pittsburgh may be your perfect solution. However, any medical procedure does require an in-person consultation to determine whether the treatment is right for you – so come in today and let’s see what we can do!
Does dermalinfusion hurt?
No – dermalinfusion is a non-invasive and virtually painless procedure! Patients typically report that it is comfortable and gentle.
How much does it cost?
While each case is different, treatments start as low as $200!
Is there any downtime?
Our Pittsburgh Dermalinfusion treatments do not involve downtime. After your custom treatment, you can return to work or play at once.
How many Dermalinfusion treatments does it take to see results?
You will start to results after the first treatment. For a high level of skin rejuvenation, a series of treatments should be performed.