New Dermalinfusion Treatment in Wexford
Age comes with many benefits – wisdom, family, life experience, and more. But there is no question that time brings many unpleasant side effects to your skin: fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and saggy, dull, lifeless skin. As your body ages, it slowly loses the ability to create new skin cells or produce enough collagen to retain the elastic, youthful, supple skin of youth. There are countless creams, treatments, and surgeries that promise to halt the aging effect on your skin – but what works and what doesn’t? Which one is best for you?
At Premier Plastic Surgery in Wexford, we are proud to announce that we now offer an effective, safe, painless, and non-invasive treatment to reverse the signs of aging on your skin: dermalinfusion with the revolutionary DiamondTome applicator.
What is dermalinfusion?
Dermalinfusion is a cutting-edge treatment that exfoliates, extracts impurities in your skin, and infuses your skin with customized serums to give your skin cells a serious boost. The outer layers of your skin are a natural defense against impurities, but this factor makes creams and serums applied topically much less effective. Dermalinfusion works to exfoliate your skin, so specialized skin-restoring serums can penetrate more deeply so they can do their magic.
What types of problems with my skin can dermalinfusion treat?
Because of the range of custom serums available and the combined effect with exfoliation, dermalinfusion can effectively treat:
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Rough skin texture
- Sagging skin
- Acne scars
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Oily skin
The results vary from person to person, but the low cost, painlessness, lack of downtime, and excellent results of dermalinfusion makes it a go-to for everyday people and celebrities alike. You will see immediate results. To achieve optimal skin renewal, you may need several treatments.
What is the DiamondTome applicator?
The patented DiamondTome applicator is a recent innovation in exfoliation therapy. Most microdermabrasion handpieces are one-size-fits-all and use crystals to remove the excess skin, whereas the DiamondTome uses real diamonds. Some advantages of this are:
- Better results: Because diamonds are softer on the skin, more aggressive microdermabrasion can be performed than with crystals, avoiding side effects such as irritation, redness, and swelling.
- Gentle: The diamond treatment is gentle, sparing your skin from being affected by heat or inflammation.
- No downtime: There is no downtime after getting treatment with the DiamondTome system The only side effect reported by our patients after Dermalinfusion is minor redness that rapidly disappears
- Painless: A treatment with DiamondTome is painless and comfortable.
- Customizable: We recognize that not everyone’s skin is the same, and the DiamondTome system is fully customizable so that we can treat your skin on an individual basis.
The DiamondTome system is fully customizable so that your skin quality can be enhanced to suit the condition of your skin and the improvements you want to achieve.
- Fine & medium: The fine and medium options are for patients who have healthy skin and few problems, but who want a boost to transform their complexion and make it glow again.
- Coarse & extra coarse: The coarse and extra coarse options are slightly more aggressive. By removing more skin cells, these options are more effective at treating fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
- Flat and round handpieces: Depending on the area of your skin that needs help, smaller, finer handpieces allow us to perform a custom treatment.
- Larger, contoured handpieces: For larger areas (cheeks, chest, and neck), a larger, contoured handpiece makes treating your skin smooth, safe, and comfortable.
With all of the options available, you can be confident you will get the right treatment for your unique skin.
Serums – the key to incredible results
In addition to the incredible benefits of the exfoliation, dermalinfusion uses customized serums, designed to address the skin problems you are experiencing. Whether it’s hyperpigmentation, scarring, fine lines, or others – we have serums designed to boost your skin and stimulate its natural ability to heal and regenerate.
Dermalinfusion combined with other treatments
A gentle Dermalinfusion treatment can be combined with other therapies in the same session – such as dermaplaning, PCA chemical peels, or light treatments. Once we have thoroughly evaluated the condition of your skin against your personal goals, we can recommend a customized treatment plan for a dramatic level of skin rejuvenation.
Why choose us
At Premier Plastic Surgery in Wexford, we take a full-service approach to skincare. We believe that everyone deserves to look their best, and we work with our patients to enhance and restore skin quality. With an extensive range of non-surgical treatments available and the renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Brian V. Heil, MD, overseeing all of our skin enhancement procedures, you can expect an unmatched level of care and beautiful results.